Tuesday, June 21, 2016

LIES SURRENDERING BUHARI FIGHTING OF CORRUPTION IN THE ZOO CALLED NIGERIA.

After EFCC freezing Of Governor Of Ekiti Private.I Ask My Self. Are We Still In Democracy Or In Dictatorship.
Don't like seeing Nigeria Television stations due to their lying natures,but while trying to remotely change the TV station,I captured this only Yoruba fearless Man Governor Fayose of Ekiti State. He complained of having his Account freezed at the order of Muhammadu Buhari. What captured my heart,was when he concurred with one of my articles and stated; Buhari is not fighting corruption,but demonizing and fighting against his personal enemies And His Political Foes. If he is indeed fighting against corruption,he should start from his Wife involved in Halliburton scandal His PTF Scandal In Military Regime.1982 .If Buhari thinks he can intimidate me with his threats,I remain truthful,fearless and refused to be intimidated. To me,Buhari will destroy Expired Nigeria through his false fight against Corruption and this Zoo called Nigeria must fall In His Term As President.

Republished And Edited By
Azugo Darlington For EZIOKWU WRITERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment